Sunday, January 10, 2010

Humbled & Honored

A friend sent this to us:

David & Anita both of you inspire me to be better...your posts are uplifting and never EVER second guess yourself because there are those out there (me!) that read and breathe what you write....you can't even imagine! I love the history---I hunger for what you both write...literally.


YOU are powerful. Your WORDS are powerful...so keep them coming my dear dear friend!! God bless you....for everything...that you don't even know you've done for me....


God Bless you both. For you never know those of us you touch. Your words, your sympathy, your courage and your strength--each has so much meaning.

I'm blessed that God has placed me with you and that I call you my friend. The Lord walks in you and through that I am deeply touched, and I'm closer to our Lord. 



We never know who we're helping when we share the over abundance of Christ in us.

But we know for sure who we're not helping when we don't share!

Selah ~

No comments: