Friday, July 9, 2010

Ghana 2010 Day 05

Another day, another set of photos capture the images burned into our souls.

http://picasaweb.google.com/weministry/Ghana_2010_Day05

I'm not feeling well and wish I could spend the time to tell you about all of it.  Just need some sleep and a good cry.  A good friend, Bob Blackson died.  He was in the 1st village, Adigbo Tornu, we ever had a successful purification system installed in.  I brought photos of he and I, that I took last year.

We shopped today and there have been some changes to our schedule for tomorrow.  we are going back to the Dump and we are not going to an orphanage that is too far off for us to fit in evidently.

Please pray for Davi Trotti.  She had some dental work and got delayed to fly over with us and now she has made it to JFK in New York and had significant sinus problems on the flight there.  So she is turning around and heading home.  A willing heart, but not fully recovered.  We pray she mends perfectly well and quickly.

I know she is upset, but GOD has a plan and she will be in Ghana again with us.

David Lee Waters Sr.

No comments: