Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ghana 2010 Day 07

-

Link for photos from Day 7 -

http://picasaweb.google.com/weministry/Ghana_2010_Day07?authkey=Gv1sRgCKHKwvyUvJysKQ#

Sunday started with some AWESOME worship at Christ Harvest's the Nations (CHNM) with Rev. James taking us to the mountain top and not letting go until the Spirit was finished.

John Cromer drummed for some of the worship.

We came home to lunch and headed for the beach!  Labadi Beach.  My first time there, only Anita's second.

All had a good time.  We came home to chicken and fries.  Much needed change from all the Ghanaian spicey stuff we've been eating.

I'm very sad to report that I asked if anyone would like Fufu before they depart back to the USA, and not one cares to partake.  Hmm.... more for me?  Quite Possibly so!

I'm feeling better, thank you for the prayers.  Not all the way back, but getting there.  Pressing on for the kingdom, no time to kick back.

God told me to tell all you you : "THANK YOU and He really wants to be closer to you than ever before!"

David Lee Waters Sr.

=-

No comments: