Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 12

---


At the end of each day, our team has a pow-wow to share about the day and the mission ahead. I thought today about how many "moments" there were.


We've been so busy, I've not had much time to write, but to just pop some photos on for ya and get some rest.


We're pretty much done and just have church & Jerusalem Gates Academy left to do.


But as I recalled, comparing of course to last year, there were more significant moments this year.


Looking back I can recall at each place we visited this year, something that stands out and when I can process it better I will blog about it.


I am very tired. Nothing short of total exhaustion has been acceptable this time around.


GOD will give back everything you expend, be it money, energy, food, good will, kind words etc.


So proud of Grace and her Mama, Rebbecca in Potwabin.


They and every one here always makes us feel like family.
I learned, how are you and response in Twi - fun practicing and messing up. Everyone encourages you and appreciate that you're trying to learn.
---
Headed for bed at 9:30PM after a 1AM night last night.
ZZZZZZzzzz-Ya!
David Lee Waters Sr.,
---

No comments: