Friday, July 10, 2009

Ghana 09 Day 4 - Water Training






---


I am wore out! I trained five guys today on the Water Purification System, individually!


They just weren't able to coordinate their presence simultaneously, as in at the same time? Is that how you say it?


Like I said, I'm wore out.


And we're headed for church tonight from 8 to 11. On Wednesday night, Rev James said he would read just one verse of scripture, three hours later...


power has been off a few times this year. I don't remember losing power at all last year. We did have the water off a couple times last year.


Food has been out of this world!


Anita and Davi & Becky held hygiene training and it was superb. I believe out in the villages they will did very well relating to the women.


The men may be surprised when the women can do the water purification too!


While the power was out, I journaled a bit. It was nice to put pen to paper to assist my processing all of this. It seems more intimate than blogging.


But I sure appreciate your comments here and sharing the journey with us.


Our hearts are burdened for the least of these and nearing the finish line each year as we are able to deliver the goods, so to speak, we're poured out like an offering and I pray it is sweet to our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ.


Clean water is nice, LIVING WATER is more!


---


I'm blessed beyond measure. Davi & Becky are dynamite additions to this year's mission. Seeing Becky experience everything for the first time, reminds me of me last year. She's very much into the relationships.


We all get the meet GRACE tomorrow, in Potwabin (pronounced, like pote-wah-bean) !!!! :o) BIG SMILE!!


Anita & Becky & Davi slipped off to Jerusalem gates Academy today while I slaved over the water purifier. JUST KIDDING :o)





Imagine waking up to that every morning - PURE HEAVEN!


LU ALL


David Lee Waters Sr.,


---

Don't forget Anita's blog http://www.anitatarlton.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Love what you are doing there. Following in your footsteps soon. Be well my friend.

Craig and Becky said...

You were on hard working man today - I understand what you're saying about the journaling - computers are great but not quite the same as a pen and paper! Can't wait to meet Grace tomorrow

Always...In His Grip!!! Lisa said...

DAvid, I am crying as ell as smiling. LOOK at the work and mission GOD has for you.
Seeing the faces of the children was wonderful. Overwhelmed is my heart for these children and for those needing food and CLEAN water.
My friend is a flight attendant for Delta. I have GOT to say something to her about this. Maybe she can get something going for them.
her husband is my former pastor. Awesome people. Will let them on to this.
Keep up the great work of the Lord.
LU ALL!!!!!!!!!!